• To encourage knowledge of a trade and the ability and repair issues that may come up with confidence and ease.
• Working together to unveil trade progression and opportunities to young women and men.
• Participation in our workshops will provide education, presenting the background of the trade and hands-on experience repairing various fixtures and parts to understand the process fully.
• We hope to provide a new understanding of how a home works.
• Teach pride in the trade and encourage future students to consider an alternative yet fruitful career path.